Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting an Accounts Semi-Senior for an established accountancy firm in Bristol. They have this long-term opportunity available due to expansion and are now looking for an Accounts Semi-Senior with experience within an accountancy firm to join the team.
The Accounts Semi-Senior position would involve you; managing VAT & payrolls, assisting with client queries, and reviewing & signing off the year-end accounts.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an Accounts Assistant or Accounts Semi-Senior to get into a growing accountancy practice and expand their knowledge whilst aiming for progression, in a new and challenging role.
Accounts Semi-Senior Overview
* Keep up to date on legislation and review paperwork
* Managing a portfolio of clients
* Assisting with client's queries
* Dealing with payroll
* Checking and signing off year-end company accounts
* Preparing and submitting vat returns, corporation tax and self-assessment tax returns
Accounts Semi-Senior Requirements
* Must have previous experience working within an Accountancy Firm
* Must have a full UK drivers' license
* An AAT, ACA or ACCA qualification would be beneficial
Accounts Semi-Senior Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 - £42,000 (Competitive)
* Hours 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
* Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the Accountancy Firm is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day