We're recruiting for 2 experienced Android Mobile App Developers to work in a growing software consultancy who specialise in Mobile App builds. Working in this established agency who have achieved year on year growth over the last 5 years by naturally winning new clients through excellent work, this represents a fantastic opportunity for a Developer experienced in mobile app builds (Android) to join them as they look to continue growth to the next level.
In these mid to senior level Developer roles (one possible Lead Developer), you would take on a role leading projects and working closely with end clients on their app development projects. The key client you will work with involves development of a location and data tracking app and you will integrate closely with their dev team. Other projects might include ecommerce or gaming apps. There is huge opportunity to develop in this role and grow to a Lead role within the agency in a short timescale; your personality, drive and stakeholder management skills will help you to achieve this!
For this Android Developer role you will need the following experience: -
* 3 years Mobile App Development experience - Developing fully functional native android mobile applications.
* Overseeing the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and post release)
* Cross platform experience would be helpful but not essential
* Experience with GPS/background location development
* Experience with Permission models
* Experience with both Agile and/or Waterfall methodology preferred
* A portfolio of experience to include published apps
* Excellent stakeholder management skills (internal and external)
* Experience as a lead and/or coaching experience is an advantage
This is a live role with applications being given immediate consideration. The role is primarily remote (if you want - otherwise Manchester City Centre office) but the preference is to be within commuting distance of Manchester City Centre so time can be spent in the office as per project requirements.
This is a great opportunity with a growing Mobile App / Web Development agency in Central Manchester. There is real opportunity to build your career and work towards a role in their Senior Management team as the role develops and the agency grows further.
For full details on this live role and immediate consideration, please make an application ASAP