Scrub Practitioner / Anaesthetic Practitioner / Recovery Practitioner. - ODP / or RGN (Qualification)
Salary Range: £25,000 - £40,000/annum (DOE)
Contract Type: permanent, full time 37.5 hours
Minervanursing are working with a World Class Hospital Group which are under significant expansions within their theatre departments and have exciting opportunities for Scrub / or Anaesthetic / or Recovery - Nurses or ODP's to join and be part of our exciting journey of growth.
The Hospitals is one of Hertfordshire's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient-centred care. We provide a wide range of elective healthcare services to private and NHS patients. The Hospital is proud of the high-quality clinical standards we provide to our patients and are committed to ensuring that we can continuously improve our standards of services.
About the Hospital Group:
The Hospital Group is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years' experience. They are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision "People caring for People". We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will be required to perform the Role of either Scrub / Anaesthetic / or Recovery role in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and work across a range of specialisms. You can be either a nurse registered with the NMC or an ODP registered with the HCPC.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Access to the Internal Training Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums