A well-established Legal organisation is actively seeking an experienced IT support engineer to be the first point of contact providing both desk side and telephone support to members and staff working remotely, managing the helpdesk software, logging and handling queries and help requests.
As part of a small team, the focus of this role is to take primary responsibility for helpdesk support on a day-to-day basis for barrister members and staff in both remote and the companies-based scenarios. Working alongside the IT Manager, you will receive excellent training and support.
* Previous experience of at least 2 years in an IT support role, in a Professional Services environment;
* Strong and demonstrable experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and active directory;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* A professional attitude and approach;
* Problem solver with a calm and practical attitude;
If you would be interested in the IT Support Role, or you know of someone who would then please get in touch