Minerva are now recruiting for Mental Health Nurses across the West Midlands due to an increased demand from clients in the region we are seeking to engage with any caring, enthusiastic, reliable experienced RMN's, with opportunities available on both a part time or full time basis.
Minerva Nursing; Founded by Healthcare Professionals for Healthcare Professionals - we know the importance of going that extra mile and getting it right for our candidates. We offer a tailored service to meet your needs, and work with you to find work when you want it, where you want it and for the best rates possible.
Because of this we're able to attract the top talent in locum nursing and work with the select candidates that make Minerva the great agency it is. The ideal person we would be looking to work with for this opportunity would meet the following standards and characteristics
- Dedication, Reliability, Compassionate, Caring
- Valid NMC Pin
- Degree or Equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
- Minimum 6 months Post Qualified Experience in a Hospital setting
- Car driver preferable (although not essential)
- PMVA or MAPA trained (can be arranged with Minerva)
- Enhanced DBS (can be arranged with Minerva)
If you feel you meet the above, why not get in touch today to find out more about the many benefits to joining the Minerva team of RMN's in the South West, just a few of which are mentioned below
· Simple registration process (possible clearance in less than 2 weeks)
· Consistent work at high pay rates
· Flexible working pattern
· Access to numerous locum opportunities throughout the UK in both Private and NHS.
· Industry leading pay rates (up to £30 per hour for RMN work in your area)
· Reliable and Accurate Payroll Service
· Lucrative referral & bonus schemes up to £1000
· Assistance and guidance with industry matters (such as Revalidation and IR35)
· Training provided by approved companies representing Minerva
· Assistance with accommodation arrangement.
· NMC Fee Renewal
· Dedicated team of friendly consultants on hand to help 24/7.
*Terms and conditions apply - please enquire within
Should you wish to explore this opportunity get in touch with your dedicated consultant (phone number removed) or apply below today. We aim to complete your compliance process and start offering you work within just 2 weeks of your registration - so don't hesitate, get in touch today