Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting for an accounts manager for a growing accountancy firm on the outskirts of Chelmsford. They have this long-term opportunity available due to expansion and are now looking for an accounts manager with experience within an accountancy firm to join the team.
The accounts manager position would involve you dealing with the preparation of limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts, the preparation and submission of VAT, corporation Tax and Tax returns as well as reviewing payroll prepared by colleagues for clients.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an accounts manager to get into a growing accountancy practice and expand their knowledge whilst aiming for progression, in a new and challenging role.
Accounts Manager Overview
* Keep up to date on legislation and review paperwork
* Preparing of limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts (Including management accounts)
* Preparing and submitting vat returns, corporation tax and self-assessment tax returns
* Liaising with the HMRC
* Liaising with clients daily as a main point of contact
* Assisting with payroll
* Completing year-end accounts duties
Accounts Manager Requirements
* Must have previous experience working within an Accountancy Firm
* Must have a full UK drivers' license
* An ACA or ACCA qualification would be required
* Experience with Xero would be beneficial
Accounts Manager Remuneration
* Salary £47,500 - £62,500 (Competitive)
* Hours Monday to Friday
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the Accountancy Firm is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day