Role: Product Manager
Salary: £45- £70K DOE
Location: Sheffield (2 days in the office required at least)
Our client are an innovative cloud based software company.
We are now looking to add a Product Manager to our growing team to help us carve out the future of our business and solidify its position as the industry-leading referencing platform.
Your key focus will be working on the cloud based Platform to evolve it and solidify its position as the industry-leading referencing platform.
You will be based in Sheffield on Mondays and Tuesdays, you can be office based or remote the rest of the week and on occasion you will be required to travel to our London office (travel to London paid).
You should be passionate about building structure and process into our growing team in a way that doesn't hold us back from achieving our objectives. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, dynamic, creative team.
Your drive and imagination is your limit, not your job title. We're constantly evolving and growing so no two days will be the same and we're looking for people who are comfortable working in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
No two days are ever the same so what you'll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you'll need to be comfortable with this (we'll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
* Product discovery - collaborating closely with the product design & engineering teams, running customer research, competitor analysis and building understanding of the problems we need to solve and opportunities we should take.
* Collaborating with the CEO and other key business stakeholders to define the strategy and roadmap for one of our product areas, whilst creating buy-in for the features you are building.
* Communicating with stakeholders across all functions of the business as well as externally in order to ensure there's a constant flow of information between all parties.
* Ensuring the voice of the customer is heard throughout the product development process, from speaking with our Customer Support & Success teams to interviewing customers on a regular basis.
* Maintaining the product backlog and running key product activities such as backlog refinement, grooming, standups, retrospectives, developing user stories etc.
* Working closely with Marketing, Customer Success & Support to ensure feature releases are successful, whilst measuring the impact the feature has post release.
The successful candidate:
* Commercial Product management experience, ideally this would be in a start up environment, successfully delivering measurable impact as part of a product team, huge bonus if you have SaaS experience!
* Facilitating product development processes and running key activities such as retrospectives, workshops, standups, product demos that lead us in creating outstanding solutions for customers and users.
* Working on integrations with third parties and APIs.
* Experience working with tools such as Jira, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Miro, Notion etc.
* Excellent communication skills, able to explain the thinking behind the product decisions with all levels within the business.
* Highly motivated and comfortable taking the initiative.
* A team player able to work with a cross-functional team in an agile environment.
* Comfortable analysing data and running experiments, supported by data & design, knowledge of SQL would be a bonus.
* You know what it's like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
* You are proficient in Figma
Being part of a young, successful startup with a relaxed atmosphere to grow and expand your skills whilst having the benefit of the group product and engineering teams to work with and draw on
They work hard but enjoy letting our hair down and they are about to move into our new offices in Sheffield City centre
Plenty of coffee obviously (like any good tech startup), their office dog Reggie for company and usually distraction!
Good table tennis skills will be a big help for the weekly table tennis championships
* On-site parking
* Casual dress
* Social events outside of work
* Cake Fridays
* Friendly / family environment
* Flexible working
* 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
* Christmas shut down
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer