Are you looking for a great new opportunity with future progression?
Roman Recruitment are currently leading the recruitment process for a friendly expanding accountancy firm in the Reading area, this opportunity has become available due to growth in the firm.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an accounts semi senior / accounts senior to get into a growing accountancy practice and expand their knowledge whilst aiming for progression, in a new and challenging role.
Accounts Senior Overview
* Preparation of accounts, managing a portfolio of clients (Limited Companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and Individuals)
* Ensure all data is accurate and up to date with legislation
* Dealing with VAT returns and answering client's queries
* Handling Payroll for a portfolio of client's
* Prepare Cash Flow paperwork
* Completing year-end accounts duties
* Personal Tax Returns
Accounts Senior Requirements
* Must have previous experience working within an Accountancy Firm
* Must have a full UK drivers' license
* Experience with Xero, QuickBooks and Sage would be beneficial
* An AAT, ACA or ACCA qualification would be beneficial
Accounts Senior Remuneration
* Salary £40,000 - £50,000 (Competitive)
* Hours 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
* Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the Accountancy Firm is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day