Marketing Automation Specialist
We are a market leading full service B2B Marketing Agency focusing on helping our clients to deliver business aligned, Integrated Digital Marketing that resonates with their target audience, engages and cultivates interest, thus driving business growth. We specialise in Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation and Account Based Marketing (ABM).
Due to expansion we are looking for a genius in Marketing Automation to work across all of our clients and support them in optimisation their Marketing Automation platforms and the execution of integrated campaigns and automated programmes. You will also be the go to person to integrate all of the elements of marketing technology to create connected customer journeys and data driven marketing.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who is used to working in an agency environment, although open to someone who has been working in a fast pace in-house marketing team looking to make the move to an agency. The Marketing (Automation) Specialist will have a flair for the digital and technical aspects of marketing, in particular Marketing Automation, website management and analytics. He/she will have strong experience across the various elements of digital
marketing including Social, SEO, PPC, eMarketing and data segmentation. The Marketing Automation Specialist will be self-driven, analytical, love a challenge and have an appetite to learn. He/ she will have a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and making things happen. You will be a good team player who can manage multiple clients on an ongoing basis and willing to go the extra mile.
• Digital Marketing experience
• Degree or CIM Diploma educated.
• Ability to work in a fast moving and pressured environment.
• Highly experienced with one or more Marketing Automation platforms (i.e. Act-On, Hubspot, Pardot).
• Experience with CRM (i.e. Salesforce or MS Dynamics)
• Competent in managing WordPress based Websites
• Proficient with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
• Analytical and experience of analysing key metrics to drive performance.
• Appetite to continually learn