Roman Recruitment are currently recruiting an Accounts Semi-Senior for a small but growing accountancy firm based in Liverpool.
The Accounts Semi-Senior position would involve you; dealing with a small portfolio of clients, assisting in the audit process and preparation & submission of statutory accounts.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Semi-senior to get into a growing accountancy practice with the potential to progress in the long-term as the company expands.
Accounts Semi-Senior Overview
* Preparation & submission of statutory accounts
* Filing of corporation tax returns
* General bookkeeping duties
* Communicating directly with clients on a regular basis ensuring any queries are answered promptly and accurately
* Keep up to date on legislation and review paperwork
Accounts Semi-Senior Requirements
* Must have previous experience working within an Accountancy Firm
* Must have a full UK drivers' license
* ATT, ACCA or CTA would be ideal, but not essential
Accounts Semi-Senior Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 - £35,000
* Hours 09:00 - 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
* Holidays 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
The salary mentioned above is flexible as the Accountancy Firm is very interested in finding the best candidate for the team in the long-term.
Roman Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, if you have any queries regarding this opportunity or would like to discuss then please contact us.
Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who may be on the lookout for an opportunity then feel free to pass them on my details or get in touch as I have new and great opportunities every day