As a Product Marketing Manager, your mission will be to support accelerated revenue growth for a portfolio of products by establishing strategic positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation. This role will ensure that strategic and tactical activities align with product and business goals, and that Sales teams can better influence buying decisions and, ultimately, win more business.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing effective sales enablement material for existing products, and leading launch plans for new releases. The successful candidate will be delivery-focused with strong ownership, able to prioritise effectively in a fast-moving environment, and with clear and persuasive communication. This person will need to work effectively with colleagues across a global and cross-functional organisation structure to deliver results.
* Asset Creation: Create and deliver thought leadership content (i.e. whitepapers, webinars, blogs, ebooks, etc.) to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press and other third parties.
* Value messaging: partner with Marketing functions to produce regional or industry level value propositions and enable Sales, clients and build messaging frameworks. Develop compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target personas and differentiates us in the market.
* Sales Enablement: Support Sales and Customer Success teams by training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users and developing the tools and collateral to enable their success.
* Competitive analysis: Own development of Competitive understanding and create assets to lead understanding the competitive landscape and becoming an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
* Product Launch: Support product launch process and communication. Conduct Win/Loss Analysis to understand and capture why recent evaluators of the product did or did not buy and what steps they took in the buying process.
* Audience Profiling: Own development of detailed User and Buyer personas and ensure the organization is trained on how to use them.
* Connecting teams: Partner cross-functionally to drive innovative marketing programs that are demonstrably impactful to the business, that drive device sales, develops the category, usage and satisfaction. Connecting the dots between Commercial and Product teams to ensure a continuous feedback loop, and working with the Sales Operations team to operationalise this
* Marketing Support: Develop and own marketing plans that align with company goals and sales objectives. Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes. Provide product and market expertise for events such as conferences, tradeshows, webinars and seminars.
Key skills we are looking for:
* You are passionate about Product marketing best practices: Strong track record of successful product launches and proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and constantly changing and evolving environment, adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations.
* You are Hands on, fast paced and focused on results: In Globaldata we value speed and quality. Able to recommend and implement changes while executing on specific requirements and requests within tight deadlines
* You are creative and forward thinking: Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* You are strategic and data driven: Client-focused approach, with a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans
* You are self-aware: Strong listening skills, and the ability to influence decisions and lead cross-functional initiatives.
* 4+ years of product marketing experience
* Experience positioning & promoting new product, software and service offerings
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
GlobalData is a leading market research and analysis firm serving an extensive list of blue-chip clients in the Consumer, Retail, Healthcare, Financial services and Technology industries on a global basis. We provide comprehensive, timely and accurate research reports and datasets to support cutting edge industry analysis and strategic planning. With 23 offices across Asia Pacific, EMEA, Latin and North America and over a 3,000 employees strategically located around the world, our mission is to build and maintain and unique desktop information services to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative