A market leading organisation based near Edinburgh, Scotland is looking to add a Software Test Engineer to join their growing R&D team.
The Software Test Engineer will develop test cases for state-of-the-art equipment and complex network measurement and monitoring products that are sold all over the world. They are market leaders in their industry and are growing year on year. Their product lines are stable, and they are investing a lot of money into new product development.
As a Software Test Engineer you will work within a multi-discipline product design team, developing and executing system level tests to qualify products for launch.
The main responsibilities for the Software Test Engineer near Edinburgh, Scotland are:
* Creating test plans from software product requirements
* Developing and documenting automated and manual test suites
* Creating and maintaining test environments
* Executing system test cycles prior to product release
Ideally, the Software Test Engineer will have:
* Degree level education in relevant engineering/IT discipline
* The ability to execute both automated and manual test plans
* Knowledge of test automation frameworks and programming/scripting languages such as Python or similar
* Exposure to Selenium, XPath & CSS, Jenkins, GIT or Web API protocols would be beneficial
* Good knowledge of automation frameworks
* Experience in setting up tests within cloud environments
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join a highly successful international business which offers excellent career progression.
How to apply: Interested in hearing more about this exciting Software Test Engineer opportunity near Edinburgh, Scotland? If so, please submit your CV for our consideration below