Facilities Management Assistant - Vertas Group Limited
Pure Vibes, Whitfield Youth and Community Centre, Glossop
Monday to Friday; 09:30am - 17:00pm
35 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
£10.00 per hour
We have an amazing opportunity for an Facilities Management Assistant to get on-board at this exciting time and help support and grow our rapidly expanding company.
Facilities Management Assistants should have a proven track record of success in quality establishments, sound management experience coupled with strong communication and organisation skills, the ability to think outside the box and deliver against set targets.
* Previous experience of leading a team to drive change and transform cleaning services across several different locations is desirable.
* Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information clearly.
* A proven track record of delivering results through engaging teams to delivery exceptional standards of service at their sites.
* Effective people management skills.
* Great time management.
* Managing and Assisting Management with day to day delivery of cleaning services at Pure Vibes.
* Supporting a part time workforce, selection and recruitment along with ensuring compliance with on-going training needs and appraisals.
* Regular customer contact to ensure we are responsive and adaptable.
* Budgetary responsibility to maintain viability of contracts.
* Planning and managing team to ensure all contracts are fully supported.
* Hours to suit Business needs..
Values and Behaviours:
* Great customer service and communication skills.
* Passion for sustainability.
* A Team player providing an excellent service across the Vertas Group.
* The ability to make the best decisions with Vertas in mind.
* Listening and responding to colleagues, customers and suppliers to achieve the best outcome.
* The ability to adapt and respond to change in a growing organisation.
* Strong communicator at all levels
* Ability to work autonomously and time manage effectively
* Salary - £10,00 per hour
* Company pension scheme.
* Lifeworks Staff discount scheme.
* Job related training plus personal development opportunities.
* Mental Health First Aiders support.
* Employee Assistant Programme available 24/7.
* Virtual GP Facility.
* Smart Health Mental Health Support