An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Grinder to join an established company based in Peterborough
My client's capabilities allows them to supply into numerous sectors and have a well recognised position in the market.
The Role: CNC Grinder
* To operate cylindrical and surface grinders as required
* Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship
* To operate grinding machines - cylindrical and surface
* To work on defined schedules
* To work to planned times
* To maintain a safe and tidy environment in the work area
* To be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
* Able to operate grinding machines
* Able to use hand honer, and understand different stone requirements
* Abrasive wheel dressing/changing
* Thorough methodical approach
* Able to interpret drawings and specifications
* Attention to quality
* Able to work in a team environment and to offer improvement ideas
* High degree of self motivation.
* Flexibility to work nightshift when required
* Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas
Package and hours
The Salary for the position is between £25,000 and £28,000 depending on experience.
Days : Monday to Thursday 7.30 to 16.00 with 30 minute unpaid lunch break; Friday 7.30 -12.30.
SHIFT : (Some roles will require a night shift rota and possible weekend work so candidates will need to be open to that if required. This could mean 2 week rota one week days and one week nights for which a nightshift premium will be paid at time and a third).
Please if you would like to be considered then please respond with an up to date CV