An opportunity has arisen within a leading top 100 law firm within their Residential Conveyancing Department. Day to day you will be based in their modern Manchester office with full time flexible/remote working available.
Salary - Extremely Competitive
Working Hours - 9am - 5pm
* To manage a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership, new build properties and Limited Company transactions.
* To proactively take responsibility for conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations.
* To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLA's and within company procedures.
* To comply with the regulatory requirements including AML processes.
* Always put the clients first.
* To deal with clients, solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, other stakeholders in an efficient and professional manner.
* To monitor the progress and status of all transactions within your caseload
* Contribute to a positive working culture of teamwork whilst maintaining high levels of customer care.
* Proven experience handling a range of residential property matters.
* The ability to progress transactions and manage caseload with minimal supervision.
* Capable of building strong and effective relationships.
* Meet SLA's.
* Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct
* Fully flexible remote working environment#
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* BUPA healthcare (dependent on your level)
* Company pension
This position will not be available for long, please apply for immediate consideration