Up to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Day Shifts | 36 Hours | 'Good' CQC Rating
A small privately owned care home in the Manchester area currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent full-time contract to work 36 hours per week
* Competitive rates of pay offered at up to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
* Day Shifts
* A supportive team and work environment
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a small caseload of younger residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
* NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
* Confident managing care plans and medications
* Ideally be able to demonstrate a background of working in a care setting.
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation