Responsibilities of Nursery Practitioner / Senior Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader will include, but not be limited to the following:
* To Implement the EYFS with the staff team.
* Deliver high standards of quality including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
* Plan and maintain accurate and effective children's records.
* To promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and others.
* To support the development of good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
* To ensure childrens safety and follow Safeguarding Procedures when required.
* To comply with all the relevant legislations and company policies and procedures at all times.
* To remain abreast of current developments in childcare and education policies and practice.
* To hold an NVQ level 3 or above qualification in Childcare or equivalent
* To have had at least 2 years experience within childcare age 0-5 years
* To be able to support the Manager and Deputy and other Senior colleagues
* To have good communication skills in dealing with parents/carers, staff and other outside agencies
* Flexible and enjoys working with people
* Dedicated to childcare
* To have a good understanding of the EYFS document & OFSTED requirements
* To be a key worker to a group of children
* To be able to divide time between working effectively with the children record keeping, attending training courses and attending meetings.
* For Senior Nursery Practitioner you will need to have minimum of 2 years of experience as a Room Leader or a Senior Nursery Practitioner
Benifits for a Nursery Practitioner / Senior Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader
* Free uniform.· Competitive salary package, including pension and excellent training and development opportunities. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful applicants for Nursery Practitioner / Senior Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader will be invited for an interview and will be required to provide evidence of their right to work in the UK and complete a suitability declaration. Successful applicants will also be required to have an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references