Our client, a leading global Food & Beverage FMCG organisation has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Supply Chain professional to create and implement a procurement category strategy.
* Ensure continuity of supply under all demand scenarios through the selection and management of an appropriate range of suppliers
* Deliver lowest total cost of ownership to the Business through rigorous negotiation, cost reduction and process improvement activities.
* Create and execute procurement plans that support business area goals, are commercially strong and demonstrate insight based on strong analysis of the organisations' needs and supplier markets.
* Lead complex supplier negotiations to unlock value.
* A Degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Commerce or equivalent; a CIPS qualification will be strongly advantageous
* At least 5 year's Procurement, Strategic Sourcing experience within a FMCG environment is required, working with either Direct or Indirect products and services.
* Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders and external suppliers at a senior level
Salary will be circa £55 000 plus Benefits and Bonus
Remote working options available, commutable to West London office