Calling Social Care/Support Staff...
Are you interested in taking the next step in your career by working in Specialist SEND schools?
Do you have experience working with children/young or vulnerable adults within a social care, charity or NHS setting and looking for a new opportunity to work in local schools supporting SEN children?
Milk Education work with SEND schools within the North East, specifically Hexham, Morpeth and Cramlington, and are looking for Staff to support children with additional needs, including ASD, ADHD, MLD and SEMH across all year groups.
We are working with several SEN schools and local Primary mainstream primary
The schools are offering day to day work and long term/ongoing posts.
You will be supporting the pupils with their learning and development in their classes and/or on a 1:1 basis.
What you need to apply:
* Experience working with children within the past 2 years (Voluntary welcome)
* Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to complete this)
* Enthusiastic attitude towards inspiring children
We are looking for Support Staff/Classroom Assistants who are:
* Passionate, enthusiastic and reflective about teaching and learning
* Able to inspire and motivate our children to achieve the very best outcomes possible
* Caring, empathetic and sensitive to our children's needs
* Committed to the process of continuously raising standards, self-evaluation and school improvement.
* A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to build a strong partnership with our supportive parents
Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
* Able to contribute to, and work as, part of a team
* Creative in their approach to children's learning
* Flexible and can work across both Primary and Secondary age groups
To join the Milk team and be successful in this SEND Support role you will need to:
* Have experience and understanding of working with children or .
* Build and develop professional relationships with both school staff and students
* Be compassionate and positive with a flexible approach when supporting young people
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability and support for interview and lesson observation preparation
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment:
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk-
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to or for an informal chat with Suzi call (phone number removed) or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment