Due to continued business growth, a reputable Pensions & Investments firm are inviting applications from experienced Pension Administrators to join a their established team who carry-out full pension administration service for thier clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of duties including: -
* Responsible for an allocated pension client accounts
* Working with SIPP, Defined Benefits and Defined Contributions
* Dealing with retirements and pensions transfers
* Collating information, preparing first draft analysis of client's other pension arrangements.
* Obtaining transfer value quotes and organising transfers.
* Assisting consultants in preparation of advice on special situations when required.
* Preparation of standard client letters/consultant reminders.
* Assisting consultants by researching and or/obtaining quotations for investments from a list of investment options
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
* Pension administration experience
* Knowledge of Defined Benefits, SIPPs, or Defined Contributions
* Over 2 years pensions experience
This is a fantastic step for the right pensions professional looking to advance their career. You will be provided with genuine career development opportunities and rewarded with a generous basic salary and benefits package in return for your hard work