A well-established manufacturing company that are looking to expand their workforce. They have a strong reputation in the local area and are seeking individuals that can help strengthen their reputation.
My client is looking for a Vehicle Technician/Workshop Engineer that is able to carry out assembly and mechanical fitting of components and equipment. The successful candidate will be fitting adaptations onto vehicles as well as carrying out assembly tasks.
· Mechanical fitting of components
· Assembly and hands on Workshop duties
· All other workshop duties
1. Must be a hands on individual
2. Ideally have experience working on vehicles but not essential
3. Mechanical experience
4. Full clean driving licence
The salary offered for this position is £20,000 - £25,000 to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities