JOB TITLE: Nuclear Operations Operation Technician
TYPE: Contract - Inside IR35
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Nuclear site experience
- Experience in a technical role
- Experience of managing workloads across multiple projects effectively
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Nuclear Site Pass
To support delivery of nationally strategic work packages. This will involve managing, control and co-ordinating the readiness of all work identified & to support plant tasks including resolving issues that present a schedule delay or conflict to delivering Operations, Support Operations within RER.
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts to seek advice or confirm technical data in support of work preparation.
- Provide specified services to internal/external customers to agreed standards.
- Carry out designated work packages within standards of safety, cost, quality and time.
- Provide advice and guidance on issues as appropriate
- Investigate and prepare technical reports with conclusions and recommendations as appropriate.
- Develop the skills and abilities of others
- Provide an input to the development of relevant equipment and technology.
- Ensure application of all relevant safety rules and procedures.
- Comply with legislative, regulatory and company policy standards and procedures e.g. safety, quality, risk, security etc. applicable to the role.
Interested in this position? please click the "apply now" or call Adam Lace on (phone number removed)
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants