Data Model Manager SC cleared
Location: Hybrid Working. Main Office Location Whittington, Lichfield
Length of Contract: March 2022 with potential to extend up to 2 Years
IR35: Inside IR35
Day Rate: £450 - £600
Security Clearance: SC
If you are ready to use your creativity and results-oriented critical thinking to meet complex challenges and develop an enterprise-wide Common Data Model, apply for our Data Model Manager opening.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to drive the implementation of our client's Common Data Model and deliver their requirements for an effective Measures Catalogue, Data Catalogue and Data Dictionary.
You will be working with experts in a variety of industries, including property and infrastructure management, computer science and software development, as well as department heads and senior executives to inform strategic decision making across the enterprise
Our client,is a sizeable ownerof property in the UK (160,000 built covering a huge footprint) .
Their Common Data Model (CDM) sits at the heart of their Asset Information Management System forming the first stage of their Digital Information Process. The Data Model Manager will::
* manage the further development of the CDM, this includes overseeing the definition of Organisational Information Requirements (OIRS) and Asset Information Requirements (AIRS) and their effective capture into the CDM;
* be responsible for population of the Measures Catalogue, Data Catalogue and Data Dictionary to support the roll out of future infrastructure services.
* capture the data attributes and measures required to support reporting and analysis of core data.
* work alongside our Common Data Environment supplier to ensure the effective and efficient transfer of data into the CDE.
* Develop the long-term project plan and undertake Project Management, including development of Project Management artefacts e.g. risk, issues, actions, decisions log and delivery of formal status reports.
* keep senior managers informed of progress and producing briefing material and present as necessary.
You will possess the ability to sequence activities to ensure coherence between workstreams and activities and be quick to pick up context and provide suitable challenge.
You will have the ability to undertake effective stakeholder Management within a complex fast paced environment including our FDIS suppliers.
You will have a strong team ethos and an ability to sort problems or escalate as necessary. You will possess good presentation and communication skills and an ability to work under your own initiative to drive progress.
Job Skills & Qualifications
You will be Required to have:
* A suitable Qualification in data architecture, information management or similar field
* At least three years of data architecture / information management experience
* Creative problem-solver with strong communication skills