Position: Jnr QA Engineer
* Are you a Jnr QA Engineer?
* Do you want to learn, develop your skills with a global leader in its sector?
* Can you implement Test plans, Test cases & Test scripts?
* If so, keep reading on!
A Jnr QA Engineer needed to join a global leader in its sector. My clients are looking for a Jnr QA Engineer to join their Manchester studio to help perform tests to ensure the highest product quality. This role offers a lot of challenges and will need someone to find innovative, creative ways to meet the demands of the client's needs.
Initially, you will be working under the mentorship of a senior tester to ensure everything meets all the requirements needed. You will help develop & execute various test plans, scripts for their software and help in defining test standards. You will be performing various types of test & investigate any issues that occur.
What you can expect:
* You will be performing test plans, test cases & scripts.
* You will be ensuring that the software meets the system & functional conditions.
* You will need to stay up to date with the latest testing tools & test strategies.
* You will need to perform detailed regression testing.
* Help perform defect reports & report test progress.
* Investigate any issues that may occur.
Ideally, your skills will include:
* Experience in Manual, Functional, exploratory, regression, black-box testing
* Experienced with various software testing tools.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-motivated who is team orientated with strong collaboration skills.
* Experience with native web apps