A Business Analyst is required to join a market-leading provider of sports business based in the outskirts of London. Specialising in all things sport, my client has grown rapidly in the last 27 years due to the high demand and reputation of their business, they are now looking for a BA who can gather requirements and communicate these to cross-functional teams including Devs, QA and Designers.
You will be customer-facing, so will need a professional approach and you will be the sort of BA who will own the process and have the drive to make a real difference.
* Analyse requirements of functional and non-functional requirements, & producing appropriate product documentation, user stories etc...
* Facilitate the gathering of requirements using online and face to face meetings and workshops
* Ability to communicate (verbal and written) at all levels, with external and internal stakeholders
* Work with Product Owners and Project Managers, UX&D, QA & Technical teams to validate captured requirements
* Support team members throughout the product life cycle, including the pro-active raising of issues, dependencies and risks to either the Senior Business Analyst and/or Project Manager
* Work in a highly collaborative & multi-disciplinary Agile/Scrum framework
* Experience with OTT & VOD systems would be a massive bonus
* Excellent customer-facing skills. Proven experience in working on client site
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities and constraints
* Experience of Scrum or any other Agile methodology
* Experience of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
* Effective communicator, you must be able to facilitate workshops, internal and external meetings, ask the right questions, and actively listen and take in new information.
* Hands-on experience with Jira and Confluence
This is a brilliant opportunity with one of the UK's well-known sport business providers and would be perfect for someone who is really looking to drive their career forwards by working on highly interesting projects
You will need to go into the Central London office at least twice a week, so fully remote is not possible