Are you passionate about analysing data and presenting valuable insights?
Are you advanced at Excel with experience using SQL Server and Power Query?
Do you have a proven track record of building effective relationships and influencing at all levels?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading brand.
A little bit about us...
We're a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our values create the Blue Square heartbeat and are the centre of everything we do.
1. Excellence - we bring our best self-everyday
2. Integrity - we always do the right thing
3. Heart - we work & lead with heart
4. Curious - we seek to understand, grow & develop
5. Together - we grow & stand stronger
What does a typical day in this role look like?
* Monthly service level KPI and written report and ongoing maintenance of audit evidence
* Weekly Business Review - manage collation of updates and share with client
* Ensure governance structure adhered to - Monthly/Quarterly business reviews, service management meetings, quarterly financial reconciliations.
* Weekly meetings with CSDs ensuring contract compliance, risk management and action planning (accelerating performance, addressing under performance)
* Work with CSDs to ensure forecasting accuracy - Through commercial dashboard and continued improvement in accessibility of relevant financial data
* Performance tracking for existing and new business - support CSDs to set up KPIs, ensure relevant tracking is set up and report on performance and impact during and post project completion.
* Support development of Commercial Performance and Planning Executive, sharing best practice and making recommendations across all accounts
We'd love to meet someone with...
* Proven ability to analyse data from multiple sources and present valuable insights at all levels
* Experience in commercial management preferred
* Proven track record of building effective relationships and influencing at all levels
* Proactive and able to work under own initiative.
* Good understanding of statistical concepts
* Good commercial awareness and critical thinker
* Excel - advanced and experience using SQL Server and Power Query preferred
* Work in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
And last but not least... what's in it for you?!
* Full induction to hit the ground running in HQ
* Development plans
* The opportunity to work with a renowned client and a fantastic team
We offer a great range of benefits which include...
* Perkbox & Perkbox freebies
* Perkbox Medical
* Eye care vouchers
* Simply Health
* Company sick pay
* Cycle to work scheme
This role is partially working from home and from the head office in Hertford