2nd Line Service Desk Engineer
Salary: £32,000 DOE
2nd Line Service Desk Engineer to join the pioneers within Technical Support, this role would see you working with a rapidly-paced business looking to continue their award-winning level of services to clients across Europe.
The ideal candidate will come from a Service Desk Engineering or Field Services Background, with experience in 1st and 2nd line support.
Some of what you will be doing:
* Answer inbound calls & investigate, resolve customer tickets.
* Provide 2nd line support on any Network, Server, Desktop issues and maintain a high level of first-time fix.
* Installing Hardware and Software.
* Managing Customer SLA's and escalating when not aligned with project timelines.
Your skills and experience will include:
* 1+ Years' Experience within 1st and 2nd line Support or Field Based Engineering.
* Experience working with SLAs to meet contractual agreements.
* Strong understanding of MS Windows Server Technologies
* Experience with Routers and VPN Technologies.
* Knowledge of VMware & Veeam backup / Replication
* Previous Experience providing support across multiple sites
It would be great if you also had:
* Experience with Cisco or Sonicwall.
* Experience with Citrix Xenapp or Netscaler