GPS have an exciting opportunity for an experienced EC&I Technician to pre-wire, assemble & test equipment as described on Work Instruction Sheets, GA and P&ID drawings as required to meet production schedules for both on-site and off-site installations.
* Test equipment as required and stated in the FAT/SAT and IQ/OQ documents.
* To undertake on-site installation duties as required, in compliance with the individual site working practices and safety requirements.
* Global Travel to carry out site work.
* Site Reports to be completed on site, signed off by the client then submitted to the Project Engineer on your return.
* Ensure I Control procedures are adhered to and accurate booking of hours.
* Complete contracts on time as required by client and instructions from your Manager.
* Perform various other duties as requested by your Supervisor/Manager.
* Work autonomously and as part of the team.
* Perform, in a safe and efficient manner, good housekeeping practices as per company H&S procedures.
* Follow QMS procedures and conform to ISO 9001 as relevant
* Complete builds on time
* Complete installations on time
* Electrical panel building
* Electrical installations - fault finding/Controls
* Site wiring
* Machine Wiring Experience
* Electrical assembly and installation experience OEM Equipment (Bespoke)
* Instrument Controls Experience
* Latest electrical standards - 18th Edition Electrical Engineering experience
* Site Work - Working with International Clients/Customers at their premises.
* Electrical Panel Building
* Please note the successful candidate will be required to work Nationally &Globally