Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
Our client, a long established general high street practice have a vacancy in their Doncaster office for a Criminal Law Solicitor, preferably who also qualifies to go on the duty solicitor rota.
* Covering all aspects of work from police station attendances, magistrates court advocacy etc.
* Providing high standards of service clients
* Providing advice and advocacy within the Courts
* Liaising with clients
* Managing a caseload and ongoing work coming into the department
* Qualified Solicitor with experience in practicing Criminal Law
* Duty accreditation would be preferable
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organisational, multitasking and time management skills
* Good advocacy skills
The ideal candidate will have:
* Determination and motivation
* The ability to think on your feet and process information quickly
* Neutrality and impartiality
* Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
* The ability to empathise and understand feelings, emotions and motivation
* The ability to work well in a high-pressure environment
* An open mind with the ability to make fair, morally just decisions
* Excellent research and analytical skills
Bonus, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays. A further day after 5 years service and again after 10 years service. Standard NEST pension