Junior C++ Developer
Project at a major global blue chip organisation seeks a Junior C++ Developer to join their fast paced, exciting environment who will work on projects from day one.
Your role as the Junior C++ Developer will be required to work both independently and as part of a team, your role is to solve complex problems and then analyse, design and deliver solutions.
Your Responsibilities as the Junior C++ Developer:
* Contributes toward general planning by sizing and costing of software developments.
* Produces feasibility studies/analysis documents.
* Establishes and improves architectural design of applications.
* Responsible for the detailed technical design of the software.
* Models, designs and implements databases.
* Participates in the validation/acceptance phase of the product cycle to ensure necessary fine-tuning to finalise the product.
* Writes high quality operational software and the supporting documentation necessary for the application and issues it to the requesting departments.
Skills required for the C++ Developer:
* 2-4 years C++
* SQL / NoSQL such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Couchbase or similar
* Database skills in Oracle / Sybase or SQL Server