Would you like to work for a successful engineering company who specialise in the design, manufacture, support control systems, bespoke solutions of special purpose machines?
An Electrical Design Engineer position that has just become available within a well-established business in Nottingham. This leading business will be paying a competitive starting salary and package to the successful Engineering professional.
Working as an Electrical Design Engineer you will:
• Assist with electrical design of a system & supporting the testing.
• Fault finding and reading schematics whilst designing of PLC equipment's, layouts and motor circuits.
• Preparation of design documents and incorporation of relevant software inputs.
• Ability to understand and work from electrical drawings and liaise with different departments regarding project deliverables.
• Familiarity with electrical panel design.
To be successful for this Electrical Design Engineer, we're looking for:
• Experience and knowledge of programming or modifying PLC's within a project.
• Relevant Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
• Must have experience using Eplan within projects and be proficient with electrical design packages.
• Strong understanding of design principles
Salary £35,000 to £40,000 per annum, pension, private healthcare and uplifts when working on site
Commutable from: Mansfield, Leicester, Derby, Loughborough, Long Eaton, Newark-on-Trent and Grantham
Apply now to be considered for this role