Air Conditioning Engineer - Hotel Sector
£36k - £38k + Travel cover to Zone 6 + O/T
Coverage: London Zone 1&2
A successful, privately owned technical services group with an annual turnover of £25m that has an excellent reputation for delivering engineering service maintenance, installation/project works, design and specialist joinery within the public, private, residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
They have an excellent reputation and boast strong order book with a number of blue chip clients, some of which have relationships spanning in excess of 20 years. The company believe in reinvestment into the business and their employees recognising the importance of providing training and development programmes for staff whilst promoting progression from within.
Air Conditioning Engineer
Due to new contract award they are now seeking to appoint an experienced AC Engineer that is familiar with VRV etc. to their team to provide mobile cover to customers within the London, Central within Zone 2) area. You will install and maintain various systems throughout a Hotel chain.
* Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive works are carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices, to ensure the responsible sites are fully compliant and follow industry best practices.
* Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings
* Reactive attendance to emergency call-outs plus subsequent fault diagnosis and repair,
* Working knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and can implement these on site.
* Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all company employees and customer representatives.
* Able to work alone or as part of a team
* Receiving customer issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising customer relationships.
* City & Guild refrigeration and air conditioning (6187) Level 2
* City & Guilds 2079 - F Gas
* Experience of working within Hotel highly advantageous
* Confident in their ability and willing to go extra mile
* Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Polished customer facing
* Strong compliance and health and safety understanding/awareness
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Personable and approachable
* Stable work history
The company have a structured growth plan in place over the next five years to more than double turnover. With new additions to the senior management team the experience and contacts have already seen new contracts won and the successful person will be become an integral part of their continued success.
Please forward a current CV in the first instance.
MSB Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency working within the building and civil engineering sectors throughout the UK.
Building Services / Maintenance / Facilities Management / Engineer / Mobile Engineer / Mobile Maintenance Engineer / M&E Engineer / AC Engineer / Air Conditioning Engineer