Electrical Engineer - Building Services - Birmingham - Salary Circa £35,000 DOE + Benefits
Would you like to work with one of the most highly reputed multi-discipline Engineering consultancies in the world?
Offering you the chance to work on a huge range of complex engineering projects, to work alongside some of the region's best engineers as well as sound progression and development routes towards more senior roles, this is not a company to let pass by!
About the company?
Known as one of the best multi-discipline consultancies in the world with offices spanning across the UK to as far as Asia, this company are now looking to expand their already strong and established Building Services Design team with an Intermediate level Electrical Engineer.
Having built a strong presence in the UK over the last 40 years, this consultancy boasts over 900 staff in numerous locations around the world. Their Birmingham office currently stands at around 60 strong and is known for their successful Building Services Design team.
A lot like others, this company put sustainability at the heart of their principals and encourage all their Engineers to live and design in the most sustainable manner possible. They have a sustainability division within the Buildings team which help implement green principals throughout the company demonstrating their commitment to helping change the planet.
You will be working alongside other Principal and Associate level Engineers on a range of projects, leading and mentoring more junior engineers. You will be offered responsibility, the chance to work from home on a flexible week and a range of complex engineering projects such as Datacentres and healthcare.
If you would like to kick start your career, is the role for you!
What they require from the successful Electrical Engineer?
* Around 3 years' experience working in the Building Services arena
* A relevant degree qualification and working towards chartership
* An understanding of software packages such as AutoCAD, Relux, Amtech and ideally Revit
* The desire to be the best at what you do while representing your employer
* Sociable, outgoing and professional manner
* Versatile individual with the ability takes on more responsibility and desire to work independently
* Able to lead small teams and work on a variety of projects in a range of sectors.
What can they offer the successful Electrical Engineer?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Progression opportunities at higher management levels
* The chance to work on some amazing, well-known local and international projects
* To work with a sociable and fun company
* A company with Sustainability at the heart of their principals
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Electrical Engineer vacancy, please apply through this site or call ahead through our website for a more preferential application. K22