Healthcare Assistants - Full and Part Times Hours - Congleton Area - Experience needed - Car Drivers essential
Salary: £11.00 to £12.00 per hour
We are looking to recruit people who are kind, caring, dedicated and flexible, who have a desire to support a vulnerable adult, in Congleton as one of our Healthcare Assistants, the support you provide will be person centred and will make a positive difference to their life.
Duties to include:
* Support with personal care including washing and dressing.
* Support with prompting and administering vital medication.
* Meal preparation to ensure nutritional and hydration needs are met.
* Domestic housework and laundry requirements.
* Shopping support.
* Providing much needed companionship to help tackle loneliness and isolation by taking out into the local community.
This package of support will cover 24 hours per day working split shifts of various hours.
In return, C4 Care provide full training, competitive rates of pay, flexible working hours and offer ongoing training and support as required, with the opportunity for career development for those with a desire to enhance their existing skills and experience.
**Free enhanced DBS checks to be provided for new applicants. This is to support our workforce in providing a vital service to the most vulnerable in the community during these challenging times**
We welcome applications from a variety of ages and from different career backgrounds. Many of our Healthcare Assistants have come from different backgrounds, all you need is a caring nature and the right personality. If you would like to apply for this job vacancy, then pleased click apply. We will then contact you to answer any questions you may have