Deputy Nursing Home Manager | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £19.50 per hour + £1000 welcome bonus + Relocation Package
Location: Lochyside, Fort William
Contracted Hours: Full Time
Shift Pattern: Day Shift
Working for this leading care home provider you will be instrumental in providing the highest standard of care to this care home which welcomes residential and nursing care for 40 residents who are living with Dementia and offers nursing memory care.
As Deputy Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
Benefits working as a Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online - around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts - access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing - a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
* Refer a friend scheme of £250.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time