Do you have a passion to help others fulfil and achieve their potential? Would a flexible role that can work around your schedule be a good fit for you? If yes, then we want to work with you.
Randstad Student & Worker Support are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are looking for new opportunity to work alongside students at Bedford College. If you have a desire to help students reach their potential and make a difference to both their education and employment opportunities we want to hear from you.
The role is based in Bedfordshire and surrounding areas.
You could be supporting in any of the following curriculum areas:
- Child Care
- Fabrication & Welding
- Foundation Learning
- Health & Social Care
- Travel & Tourism
- Uniform Services
Your Benefits for working with Randstad:
- Working for the UK's leading provider
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- E-learning and CPD
- FREE on-site car parking
- FREE DBS check - Save yourself £50!
- Your own dedicated consultant to support your queries
- Holiday pay + other benefits
- Pension scheme
- There is no need for you to have previous experience as training and online support will be provided.
- Help learners to transition from educational life to working life
- Providing support to students on a one-to-one basis in the workplace
- Developing learner's workplace skills and ability
- Travel training and meeting the learner at their home or work placement
- Having the ability to keep learners on task and engaged
- Promoting independent learning and thinking with your learners
- Working within the policies and procedures of the college, in partnership with other staff and teams
- Attending staff and review meetings where necessary
- Driving is essential
- Ability to communicate and work with young adults
- Desire to support and help learners to reach their full potential
- Work as part of a team
- Maintain a confident and professional approach at all times
- Successful applicants must be suitable to work with children and vulnerable adults
- Maths and English GCSE (grade C or above)
Desirable for this role
- Experience in supporting people with: learning difficulties, disabilities, education or care
- Experience of working outdoors
If you are committed to making a difference to a students life and education please apply today and together we can make a difference!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing