In this role, you will:
* Prepare financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows accurately and on a timely basis
* Ensure all transactions are accounted for in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
* Perform general ledger reconciliations, maintain fixed assets, prepare monthly accruals, general ledger analysis, journal entries and chart of account maintenance.
* Assist with external audits
* Be responsible for accurate and timely commission calculations
* Drive process improvement of accounting processes, procedures, policies and controls to support the growth of the company.
* Compile and analyse financial information, prepare transactions and reconciliations, document business transactions, and prepare financial reports and analysis including ad-hoc requests from internal customers
* Connect with the International business on initiatives, processes and requirements. Update the Accounting/Finance organisation on all aspects of International finance and commission
* Assist department managers in preparing their financial budgets for the operating plan, analysis of actual expenditures and provides support to the department
* Suggest alternatives to improve overall efficiency and profitability
* Provide analysis of current and proposed financial programs, develop financial evaluations for company projects and new business opportunities