Marshall Wolfe are proud to be supporting a global consulting and digital services organisation in their search for a seasoned Project Manager with experience within payroll and HR transformation.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a wealth of experience leading sophisticated, high profile projects end to end within an HR / Payroll Shared Service environment. You will have delivered ambitious transformation projects and you'll have responsibility for delivering strategically important programmes and projects, leading and developing a team of project managers and project leads.
* Lead migration and transition of a group of clients across to innovative payroll services
* Understanding and delivering programmes and projects in the context of business strategy, business objectives and business performance.
* Provide leadership and take accountability for the successful delivery of each programme and projects.
* Developing positive, sustainable relationships within project teams, the business and wider group.
* Establish and maintain effective control over the programme/project delivery, objectively measuring and optimising programme/project performance.
* Line Management of a team of project management professionals, providing support and coaching when required.
You need to have:
* Previous experience as a senior project manager with full end to end project delivery expertise and transition to live service.
* Experience of Employee Services within an organisation such as HR, Payroll, Workforce, Recruitment and delivering projects within this area.
* Experience of continuous process improvement and change management
* PRINCE 2 Practitioner, APM PMQ or equivalent.
* Recent and proven experience of project/portfolio management with a track record of delivering to high standards
* Experience of leading hybrid development teams, including offshore, dedicated staff, seconded staff, client staff and contractors
* An achievement orientated, target driven approach with experience of driving teams to meet tight deadlines
Employment Type: Permanent, competitive salary and generous benefits package
Location: Remote and some travel to either Leeds, Sheffield, Bristol or Southampton