We're looking for a Production Controller to work for our client.
Established in 1993, they are specialists manufacturers operating in the aerospace, defence, marine, oil & gas, motorsport, and other industrial markets.
If you can demonstrate proven experience in a similar role then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
- Planning and organising all areas of manufacturing successfully to ensure production targets are reached, scheduling is precise and high quality of products are maintained
- Arranging work schedule to meet customer demands with predetermined timescales
- Ensuring that production output is efficient and meets company standard quality
- Preparing forecasts for sales output
- Identifying any issues and taking suitable actions to solve them
- Maintaining and promoting good housekeeping, awareness of and adherence to health and safety requirements
- Ordering materials as cost efficient and as timely as possible in time for production demands
- Experience in a similar role
- Great communication and management skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing engineering
- Basic salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
- Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
- Benefits include:
-- Company pension scheme
-- On-site parking
-- 20 days holiday
Think that this Production Controller role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV or contact Joe on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed)