A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Secretary looking to join an innovative and leading global law firm, whose own clients include large global enterprises in addition to government and public sector bodies!
Our Client has a unique and team-orientated approach to their secretarial department. You will have the opportunity to work very closely with a wide range of people within the department whilst still maintaining contact with clients and partners. This is an environment where you can develop your skills and the team structure allows your own work to be interesting, varied and at the right level for your extensive experience.
As Senior Secretary, you will be responsible for the efficient running of the team and be able to 'lead by example', also acting as workflow supervisor where required.
Main duties and responsibilities also include but are not limited to:
* Encouraging and supporting the growth and development of your team members by sharing your valuable knowledge
* Prioritising work for yourself and the department, delegating to the right team members where necessary
* Being flexible in approach and proactive in seeking ways to improve existing processes
* Ensuring work is correctly prioritised and completed within timeframes required
* Working with team members to assist them with deadlines for work
* Proactively engaging with and assisting fee earners with effective and high-quality secretarial support
You must have a strong working knowledge of legal software systems (for example, WorkSite and BigHand), excellent organisation and diary management skills, strong problem-solving skills and have experience of delegating work and training junior team members.
The ideal candidate will be friendly and approachable, an excellent communicator (both verbally and written), conscientious and diligent, adaptable, and able to remain calm under pressure.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Emily Pike at Katie Bard today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer