My client offer a range of umbrella payroll solutions to almost every industry. With an accounting background spanning 25+ years, my client was created to support businesses and organisations that wanted an easy to manage payroll service that ensures legal compliance whilst maintaining workers take home pay.
They currently seek a Client Account Manager to join them in a permanent position based at their office in Newport, South Wales (home working is currently supported with the aim of retuning to the office).
The role will include:
* Liaising with clients and their consultants to develop the referred business
* Developing the portfolio of clients provided
* Explaining the benefits of using pay models
* Updating our CRM system with communications
* Learning basic umbrella payroll models to be able to advise agency workers.
* Report and work directly with our directors
Essential Attributes Required:
Fantastic level of customer service skills to include:
* Ideally have umbrella payroll knowledge
* Previous experience required in an account manager role.
* Exceptionally polite telephone manner is essential to communicate daily with clients and our agency staff
* Respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner
* The ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
* Good office keyboard skills essential with a good level of Microsoft office 365 knowledge
* Hold a full and clean driving license.
Benefits include a bonus scheme, auto enrolment pension, rewards and development training programme.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills and experience, please do not hesitate to apply.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. - Select Engineering Limited