Senior Project Manager
** Excellent benefit packages ** Hybrid working ** Onsite services**
Lloyd Recruitment are pleased to be working with an established company based in Epsom, who are recruiting a Senior Project Manager. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for small to medium scale IT projects, from the start, throughout to completion of the project.
The role of a Senior Project Manager:
* Define, agree and document the scope of the projects deliverables and plans and to maintain the scope throughout the life of the project.
* Adhere to the Portfolio, Project Management & Project Management Office Framework.
* Identify skill/resource requirements and secure those resources within a matrix management environment.
* Define and agree an appropriate governance and communications structure for each project.
* Ensure the necessary business decisions are taken in a timely manner
* Monitor the progress of the project, ensuring risks and issues are identified, documented and resolved appropriately. Developing and implementing contingency plans as required.
* Manage the deployment of application and infrastructure changes in line with the change and release management policy.
* Liaise with external resources at a project / tactical level to ensure any external deliverables are as specified and to plan.
* Provide post implementation support within the agreed warranty period and undertake any post implementation reviews as agreed with the Portfolio Manager.
* Motivate project teams to obtain maximum efficiency and ensure project delivery in line with deadlines.
* Adhere to the Project Resource Planning/Utilisation tracking as directed by Portfolio Manager.
* Adhere to the Project Financial Management process as directed by the Portfolio Manager.
* Understand the impact of own projects on the Portfolio.
* Actively and positively engage with the Project Management Office.
In addition to the active project management role:
* Contribute to other IT reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
* Complete regular and accurate Timesheets for Projects/Services purposes.
* Identify improvements to the existing processes.
* Undertake other tasks deemed commensurate with the role and business requirements.
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions