Are you an Automotive Electronics Test Engineer looking to join a leading Research and Development Team for a major automotive manufacturer? Do you have a passion for future vehicle development?
If so Expleo have the opportunity for you. We are seeking an Electronics Test Engineer on behalf of our globally successful Automotive OEM, based in Bedfordshire, on a contract basis. The successful Engineer will be responsible for securing the quality of power supply systems, whilst supporting the Electrical and Electronic Test team.
- The validation of harness, battery, alternator and power distribution electrical control systems to design and test standards
- Creation of test plans to meet with project and design milestones
- Test coordination including the creation of testing procedures and confirmation of vehicle specifications, and test parts required for test
- Root cause investigation and countermeasure recommendation
- Technical support to the production plant and field investigation support as required
You will ideally hold a degree in a relevant subject matter, with a good understanding of electrical theory and battery / alternator theory. You will have experience of software application into vehicle ECUs, with the ability to risk assess software modifications and develop appropriate test plans, experience of network communications and multiple bus principle is required.
To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK.
If you are interested in applying for the role of Electronics Power Supply Test Engineer or require further information, please contact:
(phone number removed)