Job Title: Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary: Up to £48,000 dependent upon experience
Contract: Up to 6 months fixed term contract - immediately available
Location: Manchester (Castlefield, M3 4LZ)
Are you an experienced Financial Reporting Accountant looking for a fixed term contract? We have an opportunity for someone to join the team at the back end of our audit, to support embedding Anaplan and further development of reports, systems and processes. You'll get involved in the production of monthly Management and Board reporting as well VAT reporting through to overseeing Fixed Asset Accounting. You will also support the due diligence and integration of acquisitions.
Whether you are looking for a fixed term role or the opportunity to work with Well Pharmacy and see if you want to develop your career further with us, we would welcome a conversation with you. Ideally you will be immediately available or available to join within a short notice period.
* To prepare a comprehensive financial accounting service, ensuring that reports/accounts are produced to meet management / financial reporting and statutory requirements.
* To assist in the preparation of all statutory requirements, including statutory accounts, VAT submissions, and corporation tax.
* To assist in the year end accounting process, supporting the completion of the deconsolidation of the group to the individual statutory entities, ensuring the accounting for each individual entity is accurate.
* To assist in the preparation of the year end reporting to Bestway of the consolidated Well group result.
* To prepare the monthly and quarterly group reporting for submission to Bestway.
* To complete the periodic VAT returns for review and submission.
* To help liaise with external audit and ensure that all queries are quickly responded to.
* To take ownership for the preparation and reconciliation of various balance sheet reconciliations, period end control accounts and facilitate the period end checklist.
* Acquisitions and disposals accounting - to ensure regular communication with the acquisitions and disposals team, to ensure that all accounting is done accurately and timely.
Key knowledge and skills required:
* Qualified Accountant - (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
* Good communicator
* Good written communication skills
* High personal standards with a requisite to detail, accuracy and presentation.
* Highly analytical with proven planning and analysis skills
* High personal drive, whilst working alone
* High work ethic
In return, we offer:
* Competitive salaries
* Excellent training & development opportunities
* Paid Holidays
* Workplace pension scheme
* Staff Discount
* Travel Loans and more.....
Our journey to become the preferred local pharmacy in the heart of the communities we serve has already started. Join us to start yours too.
Well... What are you waiting for?!
Closing Date: 22nd September 2021