Level 3 teaching assistant
Full time Monday-Friday 8:30-3:30pm.
To start October 2021-July 2022
I am recruiting Level 3 Teaching assistants to support teachers and help children with their educational and social development.
As a Teaching Assistant you will support pupils with particular individual needs, some teaching assistants work one-to-one, while others work in small groups. Many schools employ teaching assistants with particular specialisms, including literacy, numeracy, special educational needs (SEN), music and creative arts. If you are bilingual, you might do more work with children whose first language is not English.
If you are interested in registering you must possess one of the qualifications listed below OR be a graduate with a strong academic background OR have experience of being a Tutor.
• Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools
• Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• Level 3 Certificate Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
Skills and experience you'll need
• An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
• Good organisational skills
• Flexibility and creativity
• Enjoy working with children
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to manage groups of pupils and deal with challenging behaviour
• Patience and a sense of humour
• In some jobs it could be useful if you have IT skills or are fluent in local community languages
We can offer:
- Fast and efficient registration
- Work when and where you want it
- Daily, long-term or permanent work
- Access to great CPD
- Great rates of pay
If you have the required qualifications and the necessary skills then please apply now