We are currently recruiting for Multiskilled Engineer to join our global food manufacturing site, specialising in producing household beverage brands.
Due to internal progression the fill and pack department are looking for a Multiskilled Engineer to join the team at their site near Derby. This is a fantastic opportunity for a time served Multiskilled Engineer to join at an exciting time in their history.
The main responsibility of the Multiskilled Engineer will be to effectively maintain and develop the equipment and systems within the factory in a manner that upholds the quality of the operation, with regards to production output, product quality and cost effectiveness. Additional responsibilities include:
* Providing technical support to the Engineering and Shift Management Teams.
* Problem solving and efficient reactive maintenance in breakdown situations.
* Driving the use of breakdown analysis to continuously improve asset intensity.
* Support TMP roll out across the department.
* Completion of planned/scheduled maintenance activities in line with factory KPI's.
* Supporting the AMM strategy by continually seeking opportunities to revise and improve planned maintenance activities and preventative maintenance plans.
The Successful Applicant:
* Will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Engineering practices.
* Will have completed a time served apprenticeship.
* Will have a hands-on, practical approach to their work, along with a great can-do attitude.
* Will have the ability to deliver compliance in safety, quality, cost and delivery.
* Will be able to support the development of the operational teams.
* Will have strong fault finding skills and proven experience in a high speed production line environment.
Working hours: 6am-2pm, 2pm -10pm, 10pm-6am rotating three shift pattern Mon - Fri, requiring flexibility.
Salary and Package:
Paying up to 41,000 and benefits include stakeholder pension up to 12%, life assurance and subsidised canteen among many others!
The Recruitment Process:
The recruitment process for this role may include a competency based interview and practical testing