Occupational Therapist - SEMH School - East London
Team Education are looking to speak with enthusiastic and qualified Occupational Therapists for some exciting opportunities in a specialist SEN School in the East London.
The school is an Outstanding Independent SEN Primary School in East London that caters for and works with students across Primary age groups with different SEN, but mainly students who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH). The successful Occupational Therapist would ideally be experienced with or willing to work with ASD, ADHD, SEMH and other kinds of challenging behaviour.
Job Details - General / Occupational Therapist - East London
* Working with different types of SEN (ASD Focus)
* Working across KS1- KS2
* ASAP start, full-time, long-term role until at least July 2022
* Competitive pay dependent on salary
* Located in the East London
Person Specification - Occupational Therapist - East London
* Understanding of SEN
* Qualified Occupational Therapist
* Enthusiastic, Reliable and Empathetic
* Hard working individual and dependable Occupational Therapist
* Must be able to work well with a team of Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and Teaching Assistants.
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapist role in East London, please send your CV to Sidney at Team Education. We will be in touch within 48 hours if you are shortlisted.
Occupational Therapist - SEMH School | East London