Project Manager - IT / Transformation
Initial 12 month contract
Excellent salary and package
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced IT Project/Transformation Manager to join an established, bestselling ethical childrenswear brand based on the beautiful South Cornish Coast.
Coming from an IT project lead background and able to manage several cross-functional projects, you will have delivered change and managed the transformation journey within a Retail, FMCG or Fashion business previously.
This is an integral role within the business as you'll be the driving force and the go to person for all aspects of the project plan, so being a great communicator with a calm and analytical approach is a prerequisite.
Role & Experiences:
* Proven experience of owning and maintaining technical components.
* Provide weekly management updates on completion status
* Track and manage budgets, as well as external vendors and contracts.
* Build, own and drive the programme plan and work lists, including associated governance and structuring short and long term training plans.
* Document Creation; Process mapping, SOP training and documentation and requirements gathering.
* Ideally you will have an appreciation of Agile Management, Prince 2 or PMP training and have excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio and Project).
* Highly organised and a creative thinker able to manage and mentor a team.
* Ideally from a retail or wholesale background with a proven background in managing projects
Please apply with your updated CV
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number 12126 DD, and we shall supply you with the correct address. We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest