International Tax Manager - Top-tier fashion brand - London with WFH - Circa £55k-£60k plus benefits package
Robert Walters are hiring for an International Tax Manager for an instantly-recognizable top-tier global fashion brand.
This is a permanent full-time role based in their Central London office, with 2 days per week working from home.
Reporting into the Head of Tax, the International Tax Manager will be responsible for a range of different tax affairs of the business in the EMEA region.
This is a varied role that combines work across tax compliance, tax advisory, tax reporting, tax business partnering and tax project work.
* Ensure that EMEA region is tax compliant in all respects across local markets and all tax filings are filed on time and are accurate
* This will include working closely with tax advisors to complete the local corporate income tax returns and VAT returns including high level review of all returns prior to submission
* Managing the transfer pricing compliance and documentation obligations for the EMEA region
* Managing tax governance and compliance aspects, including SAO and CCO and other country specific initiatives
* Assistance with all tax audits in the region
* Coordination and preparation of tax packs to support the wider tax team to manage its tax provisions and quarterly reporting under US GAAP
* Assistance with tax reporting for statutory financial statements
Coordination and Relationship Management
* Build and maintain relationships with all the service providers, external auditors and accountants and lawyers
* Setting and coordinating of all tax compliance timelines. Ensuring that all parties are on track and will meet the required deadlines
* Identifying tax laws and policy changes to ensure ongoing and proactive compliance for the Group
Projects / Tax advice
* Dealing with ad hoc queries and assistance with setting up new stores and establishments in the region
* Willingness to provide tax support to the business in respect of various projects that the Group are undertaking
* Ability to manage day to day work with demands of project work
The company are looking for a tax professional with good UK or international corporate tax / direct tax experience - Any transfer pricing experience would be beneficial.
They are willing to consider candidates who are fully-qualified or part-qualified, and are willing to offer study support for part-qualified candidates wishing to complete their ACA / ACCA / ICAS / CTA
This role would be an excellent first move into industry for someone working in practice; However it would equally suit someone with prior in-house experience looking for a new challenge.
The role comes with a salary of circa £55k-£60k plus a benefits package including free and discounted fashion products.
This is a truly a rare in-house tax opportunity with a premier fashion brand and so is one not to be missed!
Apply now to see the full job description and to find out more