Quality Engineer (8d investigation)
Purpose of the Job:
Work with the in-service support team on problem resolution.
Communicate Quality performance.
Support the qQality department with other Quality engineering duties when requested.
* Lead 8d investigation through to the 8thd
* Participate in NPI activities
* Analyse non-conformances and implement required corrective and preventative actions using
relevant quality tools (8d).
* Support KPI reporting for Quality and across the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Experience in Advance Quality Planning
* Experienced in fast moving manufacturing processes.
* Must have sound understanding of the 8d process and tools used to help establish root cause (Ishikawa, Red X, ...)
* Possess a track record of achievement within the realms of Quality Engineering
* Ideally degree qualified or HNC with additional experience in engineering or manufacturing discipline.
* Fully conversant with engineering and quality principles (including but not limited to SPC, Gauge R&R, DoE, sampling plans, NPI)
* Familiar with range of measuring and inspection equipment and can interpret engineering drawings and specifications
* Excellent computer skills (including but not limited to Windows, Office, MS Access/SQL)
* Good ISO9001/TS16949 quality systems knowledge
* Strong statistical knowledge with advanced use of statistical software such as Minitab and practical use of statistical process control
* Work accurately with attention to detail, set an example of and promote Quality Culture through the business.
* "Hands on" experience in shop floor.
* Confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Work independently and proactively.
* Be a good team player with a willingness to be flexible and adaptable.
To hear more about this excellent company and opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss in more detail